Friday, April 09, 2010

Crumpled Receipt Paper, Apple Cores, and Sand



So while emptying out my purse mid West coast roadtrip I came across more scribbled notes of overheard word botching. Preposterous! And there's just as many lost with all the bottle tops and used tissues...

     frenemies... a.k.a. 'on again off again' or small dose friends

     co-opetition...like a business that is basically trying to promote the same business model, but is actually in direct competition for the same market (as it was explained to me)

     tobascot...like a bib for those with too much class to wear one, only to be used with the application of hot sauce!

     jointilleria... a rolling factory!   

the best overheard...  "What does it mean to ruminate?"  I know: "It means to have a roommate!"

Brainwaves: "True, it may seem like a stretch, but it's thoughts like this that catch my troubled head when you're away when I am missing you to death"
 the postal service

Airwaves: "Hypocrite, opportunist, don't infect me with your poison, a bully in a china shop, when I turn 'round you stay frozen to the spot"
 radiohead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home